- Skin & Beauty
- Natural Health
- DVD & CD
- Bottles & Jars
The Homeopathic Supply Company t/a HSC, hereafter referred to as HSC.
Welcome to the hsconline.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our site.
The term 'HSC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Street, Bodham, Holt' Norfolk, UK, NR25 6AD. Our company registration number is 4170640 Registered in England. The term 'Website' means the website located at www.hsconline.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, these materials are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You are only allowed to use this Shop and the material they contain as set out in these terms.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may contain links to other third party websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by HSC. Any such links do not constitute an endorsement by HSC of any products or services available on such sites. HSC provides these links for your convenience only and you use such links entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
HSC is committed to protecting your privacy, we will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
Based on what you tell us about yourself and where we think it is relevant, we may contact you to provide information about HSC and our products and services, you may tell us at any time not to do this by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send you.
We will not share your Personal Information with any company outside of the HSC for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
For orders through our website, we work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
1. Student discount is available to all Homeopathic and Natural Therapy students who are currently enrolled with a recognised School or College.
2. Proof of enrolment may be required before discount is applied.
3. Discount is applied up until the student graduation date.
4. Discount is not available on the following products: HARApad, Cloth Remedy Kits, 8kg's and 20kg's of Tablets, 1kg's of Lactose Powder & Non-sucrose pillules, 5kg's of Soft lactose tablets, 10kg's of Hard lactose tablets, Helios Homeopathy Remedy collection set and FreshWater filter products.
5. The 5% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or automatic discount applied to an order.
6. Discount is not available on Sale items.
7. Discount is not available on postage.
8. The return value of items purchased using the discount shall be the applicable return value less the discount obtained.
9. HSC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
1. All offers are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.
2. Offers are only available for a 2 week period, any items still in your basket after this time period will no longer be subject to the offer. Offers run from 12:01am on the 05/01/16 to 11:59pm on the 19/01/16 GMT
3. Free items must be added to your basket at the time of checkout, failure to do so will render the offer invalid. It will be at the discretion of HSC as to whether you can retrospectively apply the offer to your order. Extra postage charges may apply.
4. The return value of items purchased using these offers shall be the applicable return value less the discount obtained. In the case of any 3 for 2 offers, refunds will be dealt with by way of store credit only.
5. HSC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
1. Stock is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.
2. All issues are Back issues and are not the current release.
3. One copy per order, multiple copies will be disregarded unless prior arrangement has been made
All Product prices shown on the Website are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. If you are VAT registered within the UK you must still pay VAT on all purchases and claim the VAT back at a later date. If you choose to have your products delivered to an alternative delivery address, regardless of where this address is located, VAT will still be applied to your order.
All Product prices shown on the Website are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. If you are VAT registered within your own country you may contact us with your VAT registration number to receive VAT exclusive prices. If you wish to have your goods delivered to a UK delivery address, you will be liable to pay VAT regardless of your VAT registration status.
If you have registered as a Non EU customer on our website, once logged in, all Product prices shown will be exclusive of VAT. If you wish to have your goods delivered to a UK delivery address, you will be liable to pay VAT on the products you order. You may reclaim this VAT at the airport on your departure.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.