This CD consists of live recordings of the Orion course that Mike Bridger, a homeopath with over twenty years experience, teaches in England, Ireland and Finland. Using case mapping, Mike shows how it is possible to view treatment as a process moving through a number of remedies rather than always a search for a single one.
A very useful tool for those new or fairly new to practice who wish to be able to predict where a case may go. Great for practising with confidence from the outset.
Part 1 of the series includes:
- Introduction to case and remedy mapping
- Relationship of remedies: acute/chronic (part 1)
- Active miasms
- Phosphorous - a remedy map
- Nosodes, aggravations and repetition
- Disease as conflict
Part 2 of the series includes:
- Relationship of remedies: acute/chronic (part 2)
- Heart Therapeutics including: Digitalis, Cactus, Naja, Spartium, Arsenicum, Lactrodectus, Antimonium tartaricum, Laurocerasus
- Thuja: Map of related remedies including: Medorrhinum, Carcinosin, Tuberculinum, Arsenicum, Anacardium, Pulsatilla, Cannabis